bitty.and.bunny: The Mullet

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Mullet

{blazer & top: target  //  skirt & belt: i heart ronson, via jc penny  //  tights: ??  //  boots: steve madden intyce  //  bracelets, earrings: target, delias, diy  //  nail polish: 5below}


I like to call this look the mullet because it's business on the top, party on the bottom.  Sit me behind a desk and you'd think I was professional, serious, and ready to get down to business.  But once I get up to offer you coffee or a pastry*, hello purple tights!  Nothing says party animal quite like a pair of purple tights, don't you think?

*I am by no means professional or serious, so I can only speculate as to what a professional serious person might do.  In my imagination she would offer you coffee and a pastry.  I think I've seen it done on TV.  And TV never lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover