bitty.and.bunny: Winner

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Winner

{blazer: target  //  tee: old navy  //  jeans: gap  //  vintage kerchief: gramma's  //  boots: old navy  //  earrings: handmade}

While wearing this outfit I ran into an acquaintance I hadn't seen in a while.  She took one look at my clothing and said "You look so beautiful; did you win the lottery?!"  After hearing that comment I thought to myself:
"Wow, I must look really good today!"
Immediately followed by, "Wow, I must have looked like crap the last time she saw me."

But shortly after taking these photos, hunny bunny and I happened to meet Jay Chandraskehar at a film screening.  He is one of our very favorite actors/directors/writers/comedians.  So yeah, I guess you can say I kind of did win the lottery that day.

P.S. - Sorry for the silly photos - it was hunny bunny's birthday and we did our little photo shoot after dinner and many many glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover