bitty.and.bunny: Expressing Mys(elf)

Friday, November 18, 2011

Expressing Mys(elf)

{jacket & shorts: h&m  //  tee: old navy  //  tights: payless  //  shoes: dsw  //  necklace: gifted}

This outfit is one of my favorites that I've worn recently.  Except for one little teeny tiny detail.
The shoes.
I bought them close to 6 years ago, and I vaguely remember telling myself that they were only to be worn with pants.  And now I remember why.  While they are extraordinarily comfortable (as far as heels with pointy toes goes - always buy a half size bigger!), they're mildly reminiscent of elf shoes.  When worn with pants flowing over them, just the pretty little points stick out and look very chic and polished.  But worn with shorts, the whole shoe is on display, and well, I look like I tried to escape from Santa's Workshop in disguise.
But I think the good hair day makes up for it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover