bitty.and.bunny: Fugazi

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fugazi

{jacket & tank: target  //  cardi, sheer top, shorts, & tights: old navy  //  boots: steve madden intyce  //  necklace: handmade}

To be honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this look.  I think it might be one of those "better-in-theory" kinds of outfits.  In my head it looked amazing (especially with the first two sweaters I tried on, only to realize that it did not, in fact, look amazing).  But in practice...I'm not so sure.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - a camera will be blatantly honest with you, while at times your mirror will lie straight to your face.
For instance, my mirror told me that these shorts look stylish and slimming and cool, but in the photos I think they look poufy and a little too long and maybe a bit baggy as well.
But I just want to love them so badly.
What do you think?  Do they stay or do they go back?  Be honest with me here - I've kept the tags on just in case.

Full disclosure: I only wore this outfit for about an hour.  I put it on, took the photos, then promptly took it off.  My tights were squeezing the life out of me, the little bit of wool in the shorts was itching me through my tights!, and it was way too cold to pretend I wanted to be wearing anything other than flannel pj pants and a hoodie.
And now you know all my shameful little secrets of yesterday's outfit.
I feel like such a fraud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover