bitty.and.bunny: Snug As A Bug In A Rug

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snug As A Bug In A Rug

{hoodie: ?? purchased approx. 7 years ago  //  skirt: h&m  //  boots: zappos  //  earrings: Bahamas}


There are not many cozier things than getting into a bed made with freshly laundered sheets, and pulling the fluffy, marshmallow-like blanket up to your chin to snuggle in for a good night's sleep.
Except maybe an outfit that is so comfy and cozy that I actually had to check to make sure I wasn't wearing my pjs when I stepped out the door.
Yep, that actually happened.  That's how snug and comfy I was.  Long flowy skirt with leggings underneath, soft cushy boots that come up past the knees, and a warm & squishy hoodie all make for probably the most comfortable outfit I've ever put on my body and wasn't ashamed to be seen wearing in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover