bitty.and.bunny: Sunset & Stripes

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sunset & Stripes

{cardi & bracelets: forever21  //  striped tee: target  //  jeans: gap  //  sneakers: converse  //  belt: old navy  //  friendship bracelet & earrings: handmade  //  necklace: delias}

Well, since it continues to rain and be gloomy, it's been difficult for me to take outfit photos the last couple days.
So this one is from a few weeks ago (I know, I'm so one month ago).  But  it's probably for the better.  Because Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'll be baking and cooking for the better part of the day today which means there's a good chance I'll be hanging out in my pjs all day.  And no one really needs to see that.


Again, these beautiful photos were taken by the talented and creative, Fatiha on the rooftop of her loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover