bitty.and.bunny: It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

So, the damp and dreary weather continued seamlessly from last night into today.  On days like these it's hard to want to dress nice, let alone get dressed at all.
So I didn't.
Instead, I went for a jog in the rain.  Aside from pajamas, which were worn both before and directly after the run, this is the only outfit I put on today.
Ain't I glamorous?


I would just like to reiterate - it was raining.  That's not all sweat you see there.  Most of it, yes...but not all.

1 comment:

  1. Jogging in cold dreary rain?? You are amazing! And don't feel bad, I don't feel like getting dressed most day :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover