bitty.and.bunny: New Kid on the {Color} Block

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Kid on the {Color} Block

{cardi & long sleeve tee: old navy  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: steve madden intyce  //  scarf: ??}


This outfit was my very first (and currently only) foray into color blocking.  And it happened purely by accident.
It was one of those outfits that I actually didn't give much thought to.  I put on the long sleeve waffle knit tee because I was cold.  And I felt like wearing a pretty, bright color so I chose the cardi.
I forced myself to put the white scarf on because, although I've had it for years, I could never get past feeling like Salieri  when wearing it.  These are the repercussions of watching Amadeus repeatedly as a child.
Well, that and being a 9 year old with a crush on Mozart.
So, who wore it better, Salieri or me?  
(It's a tough call.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover