bitty.and.bunny: What I Want for Christmas:

Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Want for Christmas:

Stocking Stuffers
I'd be happy to find any of these little guys in my stocking.

1.elf mineral eye shadow in a bronzy metallic - perfect for the holidays
2.a mustache.  Yes, a mustache.  (In fact, a few may just wind up in my families' stockings this year)
3.SpiritHood - totally vegan and totally beautiful
4.elf lip gloss in candlelight - so flattering
5.Benefit Mascara
6.bright yellow nail polish - who says it's only for summer?  In 1986?
7.Revlon ColorStay mineral blush in petal
8.bobby pins
9.pretty little earrings 
10.elf blush - because elf doesn't test on animals and nothing costs over $5


p.s. - this is a pre-scheduled post because I will be away until Sunday.  I'll answer comments when I get back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover