bitty.and.bunny: 50's Inspired

Monday, January 30, 2012

50's Inspired

{jacket: target  //  cami (old), tights: old navy  //  cardi (old): delias  //  skirt: tulle  //  shoes (old): esprit  //  scarf: h&m  //  necklace: handmade}


Participating in the 10 Day Challenge has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and has motivated me to create outfits using items from the depths of my closet that haven't been exposed to daylight in longer than I care to remember.
For today's challenge, I was inspired by the 1950's.
  The full skirts.  The sweater sets.  The pearl necklaces.  The high ponytail.
Check, check, check, and check.

P.S. - I'm also linking up with the ABC's of Style.  K is for knit today, and my cardigan fits the bill.

1 comment:

  1. I love the orange skirt with the purple scarf! that skirt is adorable.
    Kayla
    Seekaylago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover