bitty.and.bunny: Chasing the Sun

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chasing the Sun

{sweater: target  //  button up: jcp  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: payless  //  necklace: gifted}


By the way, have I mentioned Screw You, Daylight Savings!?  Oh, I have.  Well, double it.
It's just so hard to get clear photos during dusk.  
Well, that and it's also no fun when 5:30 in the evening looks like the middle of the night.  It just makes me want to curl up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate to watch reruns of My So Called Life.  Good for a bit of nostalgia, perhaps, but not so good for the figure.

Also, I want to thank all of you who left me suggestions for NYE hairstyles.
Click here to see new photos of the 'do that I went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover