bitty.and.bunny: Feelin' Fine

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feelin' Fine

{blazer: target  //  tee: hot topic  //  jeans: gap  //  boots: steve madden  //  scarf: old navy  //  watch: sprout, via pure citizen  //  pyramid bracelet: f21  //  bangles: hand-me-down from a friend; diy  //  headband: payless}


This weekend was good for my mind, body, and soul.  
On Friday I got to spend some cozy time with my hunny bunny, snuggling under blankets while eating homemade soup and watching a movie.
On Saturday, we hung out with friends and shared dinner and lots of laughs.
We ended the weekend with a run - 4 miles in the freezing 8 degree cold, with interval sprints. Would you believe me if I told you it felt great?
{It felt great.}

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover