bitty.and.bunny: Going Places

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Going Places

{cardi, tee: old navy  //  skirt: asos  //  belt, necklace: delias  //  tights: payless  //  boots: steve madden  //  watch: sprout, via pure citizen  //  earrings: handmade}


I  just realized that every time I take photos in this location, it's because I'm on my way out. 
This is my front yard which is conveniently located right next to the driveway.  It's practically on my way to the car.  I mean, for just 10 more steps I could have taken photos here instead (which I happen to find a little more interesting).
Nothing like spending 10+ hours a week on a blog to make you realize how lazy you are.






1 comment:

  1. I would've never known that was your front yard. I've also been lazy taking pictures in my in laws front and back yard. We live in an apartment, so no yard for me to be even lazier in
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover