bitty.and.bunny: Lite Brite

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lite Brite

{cardi: old navy  //  top: target  //  jeans: UO  //  boots: steve madden  //  necklace: diy}


Today Kayla challenged us to wear bright colors.  Piece of cake.  Wearing bright colors is sort of my M.O.  In fact, the biggest challenge was choosing which colors to wear.
Still, I wanted to push myself to try something new.
I settled on turquoise + red because it's one of my favorite color combinations, yet I've never worn the two together.  I threw on a black cardigan to tone it down just a bit.  And also because it's winter, which means that even in the house with the heat turned up to 73 degrees, I still catch en errant chill.  Oh, the joys of being a girl.
I topped (or bottomed?) off the look with leather boots to comply with the ABCs of Style challenge.
(Guess what L is for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover