bitty.and.bunny: A Little Bit of the Blues

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Bit of the Blues

{sweater, tights: old navy  //  skirt: tulle  //  scarf: mandee  //  shoes: payless  //  earrings: claire's}


The only blues I'm feeling today are the shades of my outfit.  Otherwise, it's a beautiful, warm day.  The squirrels are playful, the birds are chirping, and I'm absolutely loving strolling around in the sunshine.
The monochromaticality (yep, that's a new word) of this outfit is thanks to the 10 day challenge I'm participating in over at Freckles in April.  If it wasn't for Kayla's prompt, I probably never would have thought to wear these pieces together.  
But I'm so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover