bitty.and.bunny: Pauline

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pauline

{sweater: alloy  //  jeggings: old navy  //  vintage kerchief: gramma's}


I can't help but feel that I'm channeling my Gramma whenever I wear one of her beautiful vintage scarves.   Of course, she was way more stylish than I could ever hope to be.
If there was ever a lady who was serious about her kerchiefs and scarves, it was my Gramma.  Don't believe me?  Just take a look at this:
She had an entire dresser drawer dedicated solely to them. 
I feel so honored to have inherited the entire beautiful collection.

If she had ever paid a visit to the internet and known what a blog is, I think my Gramma would have been quite proud of this one right here.  Especially if a post or two (or three or four) just so happened to feature one of her beloved kerchiefs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover