bitty.and.bunny: Sacrifice

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sacrifice

{blazer: target  //  cami, necklace: f21  //  lace top: delias  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: steve madden}


I have owned this long sleeve lace top for a little over a year now, and never quite knew what to wear it with.  I remember having a distinct idea for an outfit when I bought it, but it seems that the time it takes between ordering the shirt online and it arriving at my doorstep is just long enough to completely obliterate that idea from my mind.  (Thank you, 32 year old brain.)
So when I put on this outfit, I practically felt like a genius.
Yes, it's simple, but I think the lace peeking out from the blazer gives it an unexpected twist.
The only downside - cold wrists.
Oh, the sacrifices I make for fashion.







No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover