bitty.and.bunny: Hard to Hear

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hard to Hear

{top, jacket: target  //  jeans: gap  //  boots: old navy  //  belt: delias  //  watch: sprout  //  bangle: f21}


I struggled writing this post today.  My boyfriend and I got some terrible news over the weekend and  I wasn't sure if I should share it here, or just go on as if everything is ok.
But pretending that bad things don't happen is not real life.  Everything is not always ok.  And acting happy when I'm not has never been my forte.  (These photos were taken before we got the news).

We found out on Saturday that my boyfriend's sister has a brain tumor.

We are devastated.
What's worse is that she and the rest of my boyfriend's family live in Switzerland, so we can't be there to visit her, speak with the doctors, or take comfort with his family.  We just have to wait for news.
Her doctors think it's operable.  They're still running tests.  But they're being cautious because she's pregnant.
We are trying to be hopeful.
We find out today if and when the doctors will operate.
But for now all we can do is wait, hope, and have faith that Sarah will pull through.


Today I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover