bitty.and.bunny: Sir Mix a Lot

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sir Mix a Lot

{dress, leggings, socks: target  //  sweater: old navy  //  boots: steve madden  //  belt: payless  //  necklace, earrings: gift  //  watch: sprout via pure citizen}


Today is my 5 year anniversary with hunny bunny.
How do I celebrate you ask?  By mixing patterns of course.
It's how all of the happiest couples celebrate their milestones, don't you know?

In all seriousness, though, I just want to look pretty for him.
Stripes, random crosshatch lines, and a leopard print belt thrown in for extra credit should do the trick.
Well, that and a home-baked loaf of his favorite Swiss bread and an apple crisp straight out of the oven.  
I always appear prettier when accompanied by baked goods.



Today I'm linking up to:
Fashion Friday at Blonde Episodes
Free For All Friday  at Sassy Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover