bitty.and.bunny: This or That

Monday, February 6, 2012

This or That

On Thursday I'm trucking up to Buffalo for my cousin's wedding.  Most of my family lives there so I'm looking forward to hanging out for a week, spending lots of time with them, eating home-cooked comfort food, and suffering through a touch of frostbite while walking around Niagara Falls.

In order to dispel my reputation for arriving at any given family member's house well after midnight, (one time the should-be-7-hour trip took me over 12 hours - there were extenuating circumstances including an insane downpour and the loss of a muffler, I swear!), I'm going to begin packing early in the hopes it will get the ball rolling in my attempt at punctuality.

Will you help me decide what to wear to the wedding?
These are the two contenders:
bitty in blue  vs.  flower power

outfit #1
{blazer: target  //  dress: jessica mcclintock  //  tights: old navy  //  shoes: aerosoles}

outfit #2
{blazer: target  //  skirt: tulle  //  tee, tights: old navy  //  shoes: payless}
My only worry for outfit #1 is that there is a good chance of the dreaded actual cold feet (not to be confused with the metaphorical cold feet, which neither my cousin nor his fiance better be having!) since the forecast calls for snow.  
And my worry for outfit #2 is that underneath that blazer is a simple tee shirt.  Has anyone in history ever gotten away with wearing a tee shirt to a wedding?  Will I be seen as a trail blazing trendsetter or just a lazy slob who wore a white tee to her cousin's wedding...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover