bitty.and.bunny: California Love

Friday, March 16, 2012

California Love

{top, tank: target  //  shorts: f21  //  shoes: payless  //  earrings: pacsun  //  bandana: boyfriend's}


I feel so California cool and casual in this outfit.  Of course, I have no idea what real Californians actually wear because my last visit there was when I was 15, and my only other reference of west coast wear is whatever Melissa Rivers has on in Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best.  But with Joan on the screen, it's kind of hard to pay attention to her daughter.  To me she's just a supporting character in what I like to think of as "That Hilarious Show About Joan Rivers".

But I'm sure Joan would hate this look.
And if I've learned anything from that show, I know that if Joan Rivers doesn't approve of your outfit, you can bet it's something her Californian daughter would wear.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I'd look right at home strolling on a beach in Cali.


Today I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover