bitty.and.bunny: The Hangover

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hangover

{cardi, tee, jeans, shoes: target  //  belt: steve madden, similar  //  earrings: claires, similar  //  watch: sprout}


Today I'm giving you full disclosure: I am still nursing a hangover that began yesterday morning and lasted all. day. long.  I think I'm just a little brain dead today, but at least I'm able to keep some food down which is a vast improvement from yesterday.  
But from my suffering I have learned a very valuable lesson: If I'm going to party with my friends on Saturday night, then I definitely shouldn't have 4 glasses of wine the next morning before brunch, and I absolutely shouldn't order bottomless mimosas once I get there.

I now open up the floor to anyone who would like to remind me just how idiotic my behavior was.


Today I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover