bitty.and.bunny: Highlights & Lowlights #3

Friday, April 13, 2012

Highlights & Lowlights #3

 
 {cardi: joyce leslie, similar  //  top: diy from t shirt, similar  //  skirt: delias  //  shoes: payless, similar  //  tights  // necklace: diy}


       Lowlights:
  • Having writer's block practically since the beginning of April.  Not fun.
  • Getting a bad haircut.  I'm putting out an official request for my amazing hairdresser of a sister to move back to NJ so I don't have to fly all the way to Florida for a fantastic haircut.
  • Being (mentally) prepared to face the DMV to renew my license, and then being absolutely, positively unable to open my safe to retrieve the necessary-to-prove-I'm-really-me documents the DMV requires.  I'm talking straining, grunting, squeezing, pulling, trying as hard as I can to lift the damn latch for over 2 hours before giving up out of sheer frustration.  Hunny bunny gets home and realizes I simply had to push down before lifting up.  ...............Oh.
       
        Highlights:
  • Going out to celebrate National Cheese Fondue Day by eating a cheddar/beer/jalapeno/salsa fondue!  
  • Waking up on Sunday morning to find that the Easter (hunny) bunny visited and brought two baskets of my favorite Easter candies including two full sized bags of Cadburry mini eggs.  Yes that's right, this full grown woman still gets Easter baskets from her boyfriend and is not ashamed to admit it.
  • Starting a new book that I became instantly enamored with.  It's called Cinder, it's made for teens, and it's loosely based on Cinderella.  Except now she's a cyborg living in the future, her best friend is an android, there's a plague spreading around Earth, and there's an evil moon queen who wants her dead.   Sound too ridiculous to be good?  Pick up a copy and see for yourself. 
  • Looking forward to baking (my own) birthday cake with hunny bunny tonight.  We're going to attempt ombre cake layers.  Successful results will be shared with you; failures will be eaten before photographic evidence can be acquired.


Check out where I'm linking up today here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover