bitty.and.bunny: Highlights & Lowlights #6

Friday, May 11, 2012

Highlights & Lowlights #6

{sweater, boots (similar): old navy  //  shorts}


Lowlights:
(This week there's really just one that takes the cake).
  • Having a totally embarrassing moment in front of hunny bunny.  After parking at a store, I glanced out the window and noticed that we were slowly rolling backwards.  Even though I saw him put the car in park, put the hand brake on, and shut the car off, I yelled at him to stop.  It was like every nightmare I'd ever had involving a car come to life...for about 3 seconds until I realized that the SUV parked next to us had simply started driving forward and we hadn't moved at all.  Oh, what my poor boyfriend must have thought of this crazed girl sitting in the car next to him.  I must have sounded insane.

Highlights:
  • Being able to do nothing but laugh at that embarrassing story now.  I mean, really Kym.  I am ridiculous.
  • Discovering the wonderful deliciousness of mustard added to my grilled cheese sandwich.
  • Running out of creamer and improvising by adding a little almond milk and almond extract to my morning coffee - yummy!
  • Hunny bunny shaved himself a fu man chu as a belated birthday gift to me, and I just can't get enough of it!  Yep, I have strange taste in facial hair.  (Next up, I'm going for mutton chops).   Sexy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

    Pin It button on image hover