bitty.and.bunny: Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

{top: target  //  skirt: diy from thrifted, cute option 1, 2  //  sandals: pacsun, similar  //  belt  //  earrings: gift, similar  //  watch  //  bracelets: diy, f21}


I can't seem to get enough of stripes & florals lately.  This is the second time in two weeks.
Sure, it may be the white bread of pattern mixing; sort of an effortless no-brainer, but its appeal is undeniable nonetheless.
At least to me it is.  And it seemed to work for the dogs of some friends I visited while wearing this, too, because they were all over me.  Excited to see me?
Nah, they just live for florals and stripes. 


Check out where I'm linking up today here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover