bitty.and.bunny: No Pain, No Gain

Monday, May 14, 2012

No Pain, No Gain


{dress: target, cute alternative  //  shoes: target, similar  //  cardi  //  belt  //  necklace: delias  //  earrings: handmade}


Have your muscles ever been so sore that the pain actually wakes you up in the middle of the night?
Well, I got to experience this oh-so-lovely of phenomenons last night.
There is no way to describe it other than that it feels as if my muscles are literally broken (which I guess they actually are; go figure).
Maybe popping in a P90X dvd after ignoring it for over a year and expecting to keep up with the amount of reps I was able to do when I was on the program might have been a little optimistic.
Either way, I can hardly straighten my right arm.  And it's times like these I'm glad to be a lefty.
(The times when I'm trying to use normal scissors or a non-wireless mouse - not so much).

And, oh yes, my outfit.  It's just something I threw on to go for a picnic at a nearby lake.
But really, I just wanted to give you something to look at while I complain about how I can't recover from a workout like I used to.


Today I'm linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover