bitty.and.bunny: On Repeat

Friday, June 1, 2012

On Repeat

{top (on sale): gap  |  skirt, belt: jcp  wedges: payless (similar)  |  bracelets: f21, delias, handmade}


I have a confession to make.  I am a repeat offender.
Not only did I wear this top in my last post (as seen here), but I may have also worn it four times this past week alone. 
I just can't help myself - the fabric is so soft and flowy, the shape is super flattering, and if it was 90 degree weather for 5 days straight where you lived, you wouldn't want to wear sleeves, either.
In fact, this tank is so perfectly lightweight, it barely feels like I'm wearing it at all.  And when humidity is at 85%, feeling naked is a much more viable (and legal) option than actually being naked, amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover