bitty.and.bunny: Stuffed Animals & High Heels

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stuffed Animals & High Heels

{top: c/o sugarlips  |  shorts: old navy (similar)  |  shoes: payless (similar)  |  bracelets: f21 (similar 1, 2) }


Last night I had a date with hunny bunny to go see Ted.  Since I wasn't sure what to expect from a movie about an anthropomorphized teddy bear, I erred on the side of fancy.  
Really, I would have used any excuse to wear this amazingly light and flowy top I got from Sugarlips Apparel, though.  Its feather-light fabric, unique cut-outs, and sheer side panels make it an instant favorite.

Yup, I think dressing up to watch an animated bear hump a cash register, ingest large quantities of drugs, and curse like a sailor was the right choice.
I'm classy like that.



You can also find me hanging out here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover