bitty.and.bunny: Vacation Part 1

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vacation Part 1

Last week hunny bunny and I road tripped down to Hilton Head, SC where we spent our time relaxing by the pool, riding rented beach cruisers along the hundreds of bike paths that dot the island, chilling at the beach (which was only steps from our hotel!), soaking in jacuzzis, and cooking meals together every night.  And since SC is only about an 8 hour drive from where my sister lives, she and her boyfriend came to visit for a few days.  It was so good to have them there; I hadn't seen my sister since February, and her boyfriend for over a year.  Please forgive the complete and utter lack of pool & ocean photos; I didn't bring my camera near water once during the whole trip (I was mildly traumatized from my cell phone accidentally taking a 20 minute dip in the ocean on our first day there).  Besides the untimely death of my beloved totally old school, five year old non-smart phone the whole trip was just peachy!  And if you're wondering, I've now downgraded to my even older, totally old school, 8 year old non-smart phone.   
cute little local shop named after a Grateful Dead song



brie, grapes, and wine ready & waiting to be eaten on the balcony
my sister, her boyfriend, and me having a serious moment

















No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover