bitty.and.bunny: No nonsense review

Saturday, October 20, 2012

No nonsense review

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

As the leaves begin to change and fall approaches, there is no better (or easier) way to take your skirts & dresses from warm to cold than with a pair of leggings or tights.  If you've been visiting my blog for a little bit, then you know that when the temperature drops, I rely on my tights to keep my legs cozy while looking pretty darn stylish to boot.  If you missed it, click here, here, here, or here to see a few ways I've rocked them in the past.  In other words, tights are a staple in my cool weather wardrobe.

Recently, I was sent some No nonsense tights and leggings to review - one pair of red corduroy leggings, and a pair of brown fishnets.  Having only worn solid color tights before, I was pretty excited to give these two a spin.  Take a look at how I styled them:

Here are my thoughts:
~These are comfortable, especially for tights.  I don't know about you, but it seems that no matter what size tights I buy, they tend to squeeze around my stomach (I've even resorted to buying supposedly non control top tights 2 sizes too big, and they still squeeze).  These hardly squeezed at all.  Yeah, they did a little, but only enough to serve as a reminder not to order dessert after dinner.
~They made my boyfriend marvel at how well they were made.  He was mesmerized by the fact that they were so well structured and could hold their pattern no matter how much or little they stretched over various parts of my legs.  Impressing the boyfriend's gotta count for something.


Here are my thoughts:
~The leggings are extraordinarily comfy.  Seriously, every so often, I'd get a sudden stab of panic, momentarily forgetting that I wasn't wearing pj's out in public.
~The big tag inside was itchy & irritating.  I'd much rather have one of those fancy, newfangled printed tagless tags.  I'll definitely have to perform tag removal surgery on these leggings.

What's really cool is that No nonsense has partnered with fashion expert, Jill Martin, who'll be featured online, demonstrating how to wear the latest trends in hosiery.  Here's just one example:
If you'd like more information, be sure to check out No nonsense on Facebook, and keep your eye open for a chance to enter to win a trip to meet Jill in NYC for a shopping spree.
Quite possibly my favorite part of the whole thing is that now cool leggings, colored tights, and patterend pantyhose are so easily accessible!  Seriously, you can walk into just about any Rite Aid, Walgreens, or CVS and find an affordable pair that's completely on trend.  It's sort of unprecedented.  And it's about time.


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover