bitty.and.bunny: The White Stuff

Monday, October 8, 2012

The White Stuff

{target top (similar)  |  ON shorts  |  payless shoes  |  sprout watch  |  f21, inpink bracelets (similar)  |  asos necklace}


Lately the weather seems to be having an identity crisis.  One day it's chilly and rainy, the next it's warm and humid.  Friday was the latter.  Not one to miss an opportunity to bust out some white after Labor Day (proof of previous transgressions here & here), I shimmied into my shorts, threw on my new denim top that's already been worn more times than it's even been washed, put on my new favorite pair of shoes, and headed out to a crowded bar where not one of my friends noticed a single thing I was wearing.  But that's ok because I got away with wearing shorts in October.  Forget wearing white until Labor Day; I wear white until Columbus Day!


btw, I linked up here today.



.

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! You're definitely one of my favorite daily reads too, so the feelings mutual! I love the casual chic feel of this outfit! I was just thinking to myself today "I want to wear white, but it's after labor day...." glad to know im not the only one! I love the chambray too!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover