bitty.and.bunny: Deep Thoughts About Deep Frying

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Deep Thoughts About Deep Frying

p.s. - There'll be another one going up tomorrow.  Be sure to check back for it soon!


{marshall's dress (similar) | joyce leslie cardi | payless tights (similar) & shoes (cute option) | gifted watch | kohls necklace}


As I type this I'm sitting in my workout clothes trying to muster up the willpower to exercise, while simultaneously watching a show about deep fried everything.  All it's really doing is giving me a craving for deep fried butter...till I look at these photos and remember how much these already size large tights squeeze without the help of a blob of fat-fried fat.  And so I remind myself that I love my wardrobe too much to jeopardize it by outgrowing it due to my lack of motivation and love of lard.  TV off, workout on.



 






2 comments:

  1. You look darling! I love the color of those tights and the texture of your cardi and dress. Haha you sound like me trying to workout. I just started back up and sometimes its so hard to find the motivation. I procrastinate it so bad...
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a love affair with the deep fried variety. also with making any and every Paula Dean recipe. loving this outfit, so sweet
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover