bitty.and.bunny: Snippets of 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snippets of 2012



I had meant to write a few more posts between Christmas and now, but first spending time with family for Christmas happened, and then as an extra special gift, I was hit with a nasty cold that came with a fever and zero energy.  Needless to say, not much dressing was going on - unless you count pjs, hoodies, slipper socks, and blankets.  Luckily, the end of the year (or in this straggler's case, the beginning of the next one) is a great time to post outfits you've already seen, in the name of looking back to see how my style has progressed, how much my hair has grown, and apparently to also find out that I seem to very much enjoy looking at the ground.  And so I give to you, my sartorial snippets of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You have so much fun texture and colors going on! That sucks that you came down with a fever! No worries I haven't posted a whole lot either with all the festivities going on! Its been so fun getting to know you and following your cute outfits and adventures! Here's to another year of fun!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover