bitty.and.bunny: Walking Advertisement

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Walking Advertisement

{target skirt (so similar!), sweater (similar), blazer, & scarf | ON tights | aldo boots (on sale!)}


I just realized that about 70% of my outfit is from Target.  I'm so branded up, I almost feel as conspicuous as a Nascar driver with sponsor logos emblazoned all over his uniform...but at least this is a little more subtle than walking around with a giant bullseye on my back....or chest and forearms, as the case may be.


Join the party.

2 comments:

  1. This is too freaking cute! I want to go home and recreate it right now! I love the skirt, the stripes, the scarf... I'm s target addict. I just found out about their new knee length belted skirts and they were all out of everything but black in my size! So I snatched up the black and I think I'll buy a few more online! Lol they're just perfection
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um......I love this! You look great and the color combo is so fun!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover