bitty.and.bunny: denim & stripes

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

denim & stripes

{target chambray & skirt (similar) | f21 belt | steve madden boots | UO necklace | diy hat (similar)}


This outfit is sort of old news.  I wore it a few weeks ago, on Superbowl Sunday.  Not to watch the game, of course, but out to brunch with some friends.  The skirt with sneakily added leggings underneath was supremely comfy, and the belt around my waist was a constant reminder to try not to indulge in the gigantic cookie that my friend ordered at the end of the meal (yielding very little success).  And the hat?  Well, let's just say it was 20 degrees and windy - that thing wasn't coming off until well after I was already home, changed into pjs and an oversized hoodie, and snuggled under a blanket.  In other words, a typical Sunday evening for this fancy gal.


Also find me linking up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover