bitty.and.bunny: Love & Taxes

Monday, February 18, 2013

Love & Taxes

{borrowed dress (cute option) & necklace (similar) | target cardi (similar) | payless boots (so similar!)}


This is what I wore on Valentine's Day.  Since we planned on having a low key night at home, I actually hadn't planned on getting out of my pjs at all (I really spoil my boyfriend). But then I remembered that I had a library book due.  So I tossed this dress on, topped it with something red because, you know, Valentine's Day, and off we strolled to return my book.  And just to make the evening really romantic, we picked up some 1040 forms on our way home.  Because nothing says love like getting an early start on your taxes.


Linking here today.

1 comment:

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover