bitty.and.bunny: Alright, Alright.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Alright, Alright.

{target top & blazer | ON jeans | aldo booties | fossil watch | f21, groopdealz, kohls bracelets (similar 1, 2, 3)}


Now this is the kind of weather I'm talking about.  Sunny, warm, and clear blue skies.  This was on Saturday, just one day after we had a snowstorm.  Talk about a split personality.  Lately it seems that whenever spring peeks its little head up, I feel compelled to bare my ankles.  It's the perfect way to say "I'm ready for spring" while simultaneously (yet reluctantly) acknowledging that it's still winter.  

On another note, with the graphic black & white and all the spiky jewelry, this is one of my edgier looks Which is really an oxymoron since I'm about as edgy as a circle.  But there's something so irresistibly cool about pairing a light, billowy top with some skinnies, a structured blazer, and booties.  Am I right or am I right?


p.s. - these awesome, artsy photos were taken by my friend, Fatiha.  You can check out more of her photography here.
p.p.s. - Linking up with these lovely ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover