bitty.and.bunny: Cupcakes & Hot Dogs

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cupcakes & Hot Dogs

{ON tank, hat (similar) | f21 shorts | bobs shoes | fossil watch | groopdealz bracelet | dogeared necklace}


Some days it's tough to think of something to write about.  Some days I write a few sentences, stare at them for 10 minutes, then delete and start all over.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  Today is one of those days, but after continually deleting everything I've written over the past hour, I've decided that whatever comes out of my brain right now is going to stay written.  So.  

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.  Here it was chilly & windy for most of that time, but luckily we got a wonderful sunny, warm, summer-like day yesterday.  It was the perfect weather for going to a BBQ, getting laughed at for bringing veggie dogs (or not-dogs as I like to call them because I'm cool like that), eating too many mini cupcakes, and slathering myself in so much sunscreen it almost felt like I was on vacation.


Join the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover