bitty.and.bunny: Extraneous Additions

Monday, June 10, 2013

Extraneous Additions

{ON vest (similar), tee, shorts | target shoes (similar) | fossil watch | gifted necklace, earrings (similar), bracelets}


Whenever it's summer, there usually comes a point when I'm thankful for the days cool enough to wear layers.  Don't get me wrong - summer is my favorite and I kind of love hot days, but I think we can all agree that being creative with a tank, shorts, and sandals can only go so far when it's 93 degrees outside.  So when it's a cool 70, I feel really grateful for the chance to gussy up my outfit with some extraneous item of clothingOver the weekend I took advantage of the 75 degree day to add a totally non-essential vest to my ensemble.  Cool-hot days and unnecessary accoutrements; it's the little things that make me happy.


Linking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover