bitty.and.bunny: Laid Back

Monday, July 29, 2013

Laid Back

{ON top (so similar) | f21 shorts | qupid sandals (cute option) | coachella bag | fossil watch | dogeared necklace}




It's time to come clean.  I've had this post sitting, unpublished, for the better part of the weekend because I've simply been unable to think of anything to write.  I titled it Laid Back, and each time I look at it all I can think is "with my mind on my money and my money on my mind."  It's hard to write about my outfit when I've got Gin & Juice running through my head.  The only other concession my brain will allow me is "Canadian Tuxedo".  So it's either Snoop Dogg or Denim Dan.  I can't fight it anymore; they both win. 


Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover