bitty.and.bunny: Bring It On

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bring It On

{target dress | similar scarf | boots | socks | (old) roxy watch  | custom ring via local artisan (so similar)}




I think I probably fall into the .00001% of women who have never owned (or even tried on) a shirt dress.  That is, until this one.  I honestly don't know what I was waiting for.  I see limitless remixing possibilities: colored tights, booties, heels, flats, sneakers, topped with a sweater or jacket, layered under a cardigan, worn over a tee, paired with a vest, or mixed with a multitude of different scarves.  Bring on the cool weather.  My shirt dress and I are ready to face it.


Linking here today.

1 comment:

  1. Um cutest shirt dress EVER!!! I love the denim and it's the perfect length! Pretty sure I'm in that .00001% too and you've now convinced me that needs to change! Also, your hair looks gorgeous, I love the way you're wearing your scarf and socks and boots is always a good call :) I LOVE it all
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover