bitty.and.bunny: I'm Thankful For...Joyce

Friday, November 29, 2013

I'm Thankful For...Joyce

Next up is my friend, Joyce, of Joyful Outfits.  Even though she's still in high school, this little lady's got style for miles.  Her blog is one of my daily reads, and I am constantly inspired by her creative and chic outfits.  If you haven't popped over for a visit yet, do so right now.  You can thank me later.




Hi everyone! I'm Joyce from Joyful Outfits and I'm so excited to be guest posting here while Kym is on vacation. Above are some outfit ideas for the holiday season ranging from casual to fancy. Though I usually wear something very casual on Thanksgiving (the first outfit is my mashed potato making outfit!), I also included an outfit idea for those who want to dress up a bit more. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


p.s. - Be sure to enter the Our World Boutique giveaway for your choice of a gorgeous statement necklace.  Enter here!


Please note that this is a scheduled post, so if I don't respond to comments, it just means I'm probably enjoying life outside of the internet.  Whatever that's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover