bitty.and.bunny: My Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013

And now for the final installment in my Looking Back at Photos From 2013 Because It's Too Damn Cold to Take Pictures Outside Right Now Series, I bring you my most popular posts of last year.  It was really interesting to go through my stats to see which ones got the most views; it gives me great insight as to what you all would like to see more of in the future.  I have since concluded that you guys enjoy pants, shorts, skirts,  dresses, shirts, sweaters, flats, heels, accessories, and DIYs.  Really narrowed it down there.












#5








Linking here today.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely lOved 10 4 & 3. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover