bitty.and.bunny: My Top 5 Outfit Fails of 2013

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Top 5 Outfit Fails of 2013

I was so amused and so inspired after reading this post from Marionberry Style that I decided to borrow her idea and write an outfit fail post of my own!  Because who doesn't like starting the new year by showcasing her worst outfits of the previous one?

This one worked in theory...not so much in practice.


There's technically nothing wrong with this outfit except for the highly unflattering length of the shorts.  Or maybe it was the length of the vest that didn't do me any favors.  Either way, not my most slimming look.


Is it too much to ask for a maxi dress to reach my ankles?  No, no it is not, because I am only 5'3".  


This could have been great with a more structured jacket.


Again, probably could have been improved with something more structured like a blazer, but it was Valentine's Day so you know, style be damned, I'm wearing red.  

________________________________________________________________


So how about you?  Did you wear anything last year that you regret?  Even just a little bit?


Linking here today.


1 comment:

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover