bitty.and.bunny: Snippets of 2013

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Snippets of 2013

After writing a post about my worst outfits of 2013, I feel I should follow it with a post featuring some of my best.  (Constant self-deprecation is probably not the greatest idea I've ever had; at some point I need to allow myself one or two brief pats on the back for an outfit well worn.)  Luckily, there were marginally more favorites than fails.  

(You can click each photo to open the original post in a new window)


Linking here today.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits and fun facial expressions- will follOw you and read up about your outfits in this post s soon. But stumbled upon your blog from the fundaymonday on lipgloss and crayons blog. :) RacheL

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover