bitty.and.bunny: Colors Have Feelings, Too

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Colors Have Feelings, Too

This post brought to you by BIC 4-Color pen. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you remember those fun BIC® 4-Color pens we used to have in school?  You know, the 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen kind of pen that was always, always, the most fun to write with and that allowed you to express your creativity (even if it was just while doodling in your notebook during history)?  I didn't know they still made them until I got a chance to see these new videos from BIC.  They're just so outrageously over-the-top silly that I have to share them with you.


Now, I have to admit, I've never thought of my pen colors as having different personalities, but after watching this video I'm suddenly overcome with great remorse at the careless way I twirled, flipped, and dropped my BIC pens over the years.  Sorry, little pen-dwellers!  (Also, isn't their multi-colored toilet paper just the best??)

Or how about this one?  Ridiculous, yet hilarious.  

But probably most entertaining is how BIC has invented (disturbingly detailed) personalities for each color living inside the BIC® 4-Color pens:  Blue is arrogant, black has an inferiority complex, red is a grammar nazi, and green gets a little jealous of all the others (also, he is a crazy cat lady who bakes catnip cakes for his beloved kitty).  I never thought I'd identify with a color personality, but my kinship with red is undeniable - any personality who geeks out over correcting syntax is a personality after my own heart.

Feeling the need for a BIC® 4-Color pen of your own?  Of course you are.  They can be purchased at places like Amazon and Staples.

p.s. - Follow BIC on Facebook to learn more about the 4 color personalities, and follow along on Twitter to get daily updates from them (as in, the loveable color personalities in spandex suits).



Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover