bitty.and.bunny: What a Lovely Winter We're Having This Spring

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What a Lovely Winter We're Having This Spring

Spring Fling

{outfit 1}
dress | jacket | mirrored sunnies | bracelet 1, 2 | nail stickers

{outfit 2}
sweater | blazer | shorts | floral sunnies | bracelet | bag | nail stickers


Even though it is officially my birthday, and even though it is officially snowing on my birthday - in April - my mind is still lingering on last weekend when we had some seriously warm weather.  (On a side note, I've concluded that April is simply the month to be bipolar.  We've gone from a summery 80° to 34° & snowing in a matter of 3 days.  If I wasn't so bummed, I'd be impressed.).  

Eternal hopeful that I am, I literally believe the sun will come out tomorrow (or at the very least, two or three days after tomorrow), and that it one day will be warm(ish) again. When that day comes, my wish is to be wearing one of these outfits from Sheinside.  A gorgeous maxi and a badass vegan leather jacket, or festival denim shorts with a soft chunky sweater and structured blazer.  I'll happily don either.  I can't wait for the end of the lovely winter we're having this spring.


Come party with me!

1 comment:

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover