bitty.and.bunny: The 80's Called...

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The 80's Called...

tee: handmade from NYC street vendor
blazer: c/o dxmall (get 20% off with code DXMALLFAN)
jeans: exact
shoes: exact (on clearance for $13!)
rings: c/o born pretty | option
necklace: c/o born pretty
sunnies: kohls | crazy similar
watch: exact


_____________________


Having a fresh, crisp white blazer at my disposal to add to an otherwise unremarkable outfit of a tee shirt and jeans almost feels like cheating.  I mean, all I have to do is pull this beauty out and it is instant Miami Vice coolness.  I received this one from dxmall, and it is just perfect.  The quality is top notch, and it fits like a dream (though it does run a little small - the one I'm wearing is size large).  I think Don Johnson would approve.

Not only does dxmall offer lovely clothing like this sophisticated blazer, but they have a whole array of amazing, affordable products ranging in everything from clothes and jewelry to shoes and handbags, and even garden items and camping gear.  With free worldwide shipping, they're definitely a site to check out.  Plus, you can get 20% off your order with code: dxmallfan.

Here's a little sneak peek at the pretty printed blouse & necklace dxmall sent me.  Stay tuned for the full post coming Friday...and kindly try to ignore the fact that ironing my clothing is *clearly* a top priority in this household.


Linking up here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover