bitty.and.bunny: Buffalove.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Buffalove.

You may remember me mentioning that I took a little trip to Buffalo over the July 4th weekend. And even though some may say that a vacation that happened almost a month ago is old news, I'm going to call balderdash and poppycock, and regale you with photos of it anyway.

We spent the day in downtown Buffalo at a 4th of July festival along the waterfront of the Erie Canal.

My sister & me in a Buffalo in Buffalo....trippy.

It didn't take us very long to find the beer tent.

There were free concerts all day long. We boogied pretty hard.

Colorful kites being flown higher than any kites we'd ever seen flown before.
 

Hanging out by the fire with family - always a good time...until one of your cousins flings his flaming marshmallow around instead of blowing on it and burns his own hand while at the very same moment striking unbridled terror in everyone nearby. (I'm looking at you, Darren).

We all guessed the sex of my cousin's soon-to-be-born baby, then found out the result by eating cupcakes filled with blue frosting.

We enjoy a good face melting blaze.

There were so many other family members and good times that I didn't take pictures of. Sometimes when you're having fun, you just don't think about picking up the camera. In fact, this was the motto of our weekend:
Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover