bitty.and.bunny: The Repeater

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Repeater

dress: exact
jacket: f21 | similar
booties: c/o chicwish | really similar
ring: street artist in Brooklyn | lookalike
scarf: DIY from vintage kercheifs



______________________________

This inexpensive T-shirt dress may be my favorite purchase of the entire summer. It's unbelievably comfortable and crazy versatile, which means I basically wore it all over Europe, remixing with various items from my suitcase (a few different scarves and a change of shoes goes a long way). And apparently I'm still not tired of it. Because after being home for a day (just enough time to remove it from my suitcase and throw it in the washer), here I am wearing it again, mixed simply with a denim jacket, infinity scarf, and booties. And since 'tis the season of the transitional outfit, I'm already thinking about how perfectly this dress will go from warm weather to cool. I'm having visions of pairing it with tights, a sweater, and knee high boots, or with warm cardigans, fall jackets, and chunky knit scarves. A girl can dream, right? And this girl prefers to dream about wearing the same dress over and over (and over).


Linking with these ladies...




No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover